In February of 2010 I began a study in Galatians. It was a short study and I plan to go into a deeper study sometime in 2015 and will make that available on this site. However, I’ll make this study available now, hoping it will help some folks in the meantime. Galatians is Paul’s first recorded letter to any of the churches. The churches in Galatia were a product of his first missionary journey with Barnabas. Trouble seemed to follow Paul wherever he went, but this is to be expected, if we are to believe in a God who is breaking into the environment of a rebellious world. It is only logical that those who are in rebellion would resist the work of God in whatever form it would take.
- Paul’s Letter to the Galatians
- Paul, the Apostle of Jesus Christ!
- Paul’s Gospel
- Paul and Spiritual Warfare!
- In Christ There Is Neither Jew nor Gentile
- How Can One Become Righteous?
- Who are the Children of Abraham?
- The Promised Seed is Christ
- Be as I Am For I Am as You Are
- Have I, Your Friend, Become Your Enemy?
- Until Christ Is Outwardly Expressed in You
- Stand Fast in Liberty
- I Cannot Do What I Want
- The New Man